The Writer

My photo
Iceland
Had fun alliterating my way through the alphabet, twice. Aspirations to become a writer one day, poems will suffice for the moment.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

K is for Kainotophobia. A-Z Challenge 2014


Today's roll revealed the number of the day to be 13.

~kainotophobia~
fear of change


Keen keck known.
Kainotophobic Kaiserin
keeps kisan-workers,
kelp kollecting kennebeckers.
Kippage, kissing kismet.


I cheated a bit on this one. but here are some of the strange words I used:
Keck - to feel disgust
Kaiserin - wife of a Kaiser(German Emperor)
Kainotophobia - fear of change
Kisan - an agricultural worker, a peasant
Kennebecker - Knapsack
Kippage - State of displeasure or anger
Kismet - Fate, destiny

-Miss Bates.

6 comments:

  1. I almost used this word ended up going with kamedan. I did use the same j word. I wonder if we're using the same list. It's cool to see someone else using fun words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the first time I've ever heard the term kainotophobia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time I have heard the word either. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the new set of words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is kool, I have to kome back to see more what you're up to! Just discovered you in the A to Z, look forward to exploring your blog further!
    http://galeriaredelius.wordpres.com

    ReplyDelete




Feel inclined to indulge in words that intrigue.