The Writer

My photo
Iceland
Had fun alliterating my way through the alphabet, twice. Aspirations to become a writer one day, poems will suffice for the moment.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for Zeal. A-Z Challenge Day 26.

zeal |zēl|
great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an object.

A zany cat I once met. She was quite zealous about the house 
and ended up breaking up the kitchen window.


Zealful zombi zapped.
Zinging zowie zonked.
Zounds zipped.
Zig zagging zodiacs
zooming zaftig zones.


Now that the A-Z is officially over, 
I'd like to issue out a thank you to Ida Chiavaro ;for being my rock structure through-out this challenge. 
And to all of you who took the time to read and comment and tell me what you think! I'm far from done with blogging so stay tuned!
To anyone who is completing the A-Z Challenge 2013, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We did it!
Much love and appreciation to you all. 
-Miss Bates.

5 comments:

  1. We don't have any cats, nor did I growing up. But my parents have a neighbor cat who likes to come visit. The other day I was visiting them and looked up to the window. Cat's sitting there staring it. Apparently she does it all the time because there are little nose prints all over the window.

    They have a cat stalker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, my ! Cats are total stalkers.
      This cat was homeless, we tried to invite her in but she thought it was much more fun to break up the window and then leave.
      We met her during winter, and we were quite worried about her, but she wouldn't stay. So we just called her 'The Crazy cat'
      Cats are so interesting. They never take the easy way out.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finishing! I really enjoyed your blog this month and I'm looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed the challenge as much as I did this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats are the ultimate life form on the planet, after all. If only they'd be so kind as to get rid of spammers. Such as those trying to foist off hockey jerseys, for example.

    Bravo on completing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete




Feel inclined to indulge in words that intrigue.