The Writer

My photo
Iceland
Had fun alliterating my way through the alphabet, twice. Aspirations to become a writer one day, poems will suffice for the moment.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Getting Ready!?!

This is getting quite exciting. All the possibilities to contemplate. I'll start it off with a single poem.

Now to get this blog rolling, I'd like to add, life is not all as serious as you might think. Try to read on with a state of mind that might require laughter, open-mindedness and most important serenity.

I'm looking forward to blog some more. Opening the core, letting the words flow through. I started doing the Nanowrimo, but I was not one of those who finished. I only stumbled through the first weeks with dread and writers block. Although now I have found how to tackle these challenging weeks. No matter how silly you might think you sound, KEEP WRITING. Stumble on, enjoy your day. Smile. Until next time! -Miss Bates.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Bates, I wish your fabulous poem was easier to read without opening the link. Good luck with the challenge... I think it's going to be easier and harder than we think :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Many thanks William!
      It's one of my pre-A-Z Challenge wonders.
      I've got more of those of course, been writing poems since before I found out that I liked writing more than talking ;P

      Delete




Feel inclined to indulge in words that intrigue.